Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I am a bad blogger.

There. I said it. I've finally admitted the truth to myself. I am a bad blogger. I tend to forget about these things and since nobody is reading them anyway, there hasn't been much of a uproar due to the lack of one.

Other than being dirt poor, I am also insanely busy. The hospital's census has been way up and staffing has been less than adequate. I realize it's not necessarily the administration's fault as nurses are always hard to come by. But my goodness--when we got some good help, we need to work at retaining them! It's killing the ones that are there! Anyway...off my soapbox. I still love my job. Just not certain days.

In other news, I'm going to be buying a "new to me " car in April, a 2003 Ford Focus. It's my great aunt's car and she's selling it to me for the trade-in value. I'm so pumped about this; I've never driven a car with less than 60,000 miles, and this baby only has 25,000. It's like brand new! The best part though, is as I'm researching it to make sure I want a Focus, I found out that there seems to be a large number of people who "pimp" it out. Now honestly...what interest to you really have in investing more money in to a FOCUS! They are cheap, bottom tier cars...I just don't understand why you would want to waste your time and money doing this to a car.

No comments: