Friday, July 13, 2007

If you're going to San Francisco...

Only one more week until our trip to CALIFORNIA! I can't wait! Since our flight leaves so very early in the morning (6:46AM!!), I finally booked a hotel that is really close to the airport. Going off of a recommendation from my parents, who are far more seasoned in traveling than myself, I booked the EconoLodge hotel for $65. What's even better is that they have a no-cost 24 hour shuttle service to Mitchell Airport, so I can leave my car parked there and not worry about paying to park it at the airport. Thankfully I can also rest assured that I don't have to get up at 3:00AM to get there on time for our flight. 5:00AM is way more attainable. At least that part is something that I can stop stressing about. :)

Brodie's dad emailed me today regarding some of our trip plans; I can't wait! We'll be staying in Vacaville, CA with him and then going to see the sites from there. Vacaville is in between San Francisco and Sacramento so we will definitely see some amazing sites. I can't wait to see San Francisco and all of its famous landmarks, though I'm also interested in seeing the state's Capitol building. Brodie's dad also plans to take us over to Lake Tahoe, as well as visiting the Napa Valley region; which means winery tours! This is going to be an amazing trip, made much better since we know somebody who lives there and is more familiar with the area. I can't tell you how glad I am that we're going to see everything through a local perspective.

Only 7 more days to wait!

No comments: